Jesus gives us three ways to impact His Kingdom: praying, sending, and going.
- That the role of education is recognized and that government officials decide to invest in future generations.
- The impact of HIV/AIDS. Pray for the treatment of the afflicted, that sexual morality be restored, and that genuine Christian love can be demonstrated in practical and gracious ways.
- That the church will be full of quality Christian leaders who focus on terminating nominalism and building up the youth of Swaziland.
- That they may know the fullest extent of God’s grace.
- That their most basic needs are met.
- For courage to fight through poverty and become productive citizens.
African Leadership Partners
- That projects are spirit-led and are done according to God’s will.
- That the current crop of laborers feel encouraged.
- That a new crop of missionaries will rise up across the world who desire to be obedient to God’s calling.
- For generous givers to help support our fellow missionaries.
Tommy and Mandi
- For improved communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
- For our marriage, that it may be strengthened during this stressful season of preparation.
- That our minds will be renewed every day and that we may seek creative solutions to challenging problems.
- That our individual relationships with Christ grow and flourish.